Knox County Schools used as Offices
Tyson Junior High School and then later Tyson Middle School was open from 1935 until 1986 and was named in honor of Lawrence Tyson.
|Beautiful Cupola on Perkins School|
Perkins Elementary School opened in 1927 and closed in 1982. Pershing & Yoakley remodeled the school to use as their office.
This is the second Smithwood School which was open from about 1950 until 1980. It is currently being used by Fountainhead School of Technology